We take your privacy very seriously therefore we urge to read this policy very carefully because it contains important information about us and:
- the personal information we collect about you, our users
- what we do with your information, and
- who your information may be shared with
1) Treatment Holder
Personal data related to identified or identifiable users visiting our websites can be collected after their visits.
The Data Treatment Holder is Sandro Santilli Autonoleggio based in 14, Via San Giovanni Bosco, 00046 Grottaferrata (Roma) – VAT 12776571007
Mr Sandro Santilli is accountable for the above mentioned data treatment that he will carry out in his head office at 14, Via San Giovanni Bosco, 00046 Grottaferrata (Roma).
2) Data Treatment Premises
All treatments related to our web services are carried out at the above mentioned Sandro Santilli Autonoleggio head office.
3) Information we collect
a) Personal information you provide to us
We collect the following personal information that you provide to us:
- Name, Email, Telephone Number
Some examples of when we collect this information include:
- When the users send email
b) Personal information you provide about third parties
If you give us information about another person, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on their behalf and agreed that you:
- shall consent on their behalf to the processing of their personal data;
- shall receive any data protection notices on their behalf;
- shall consent on their behalf to the transfer of their personal data abroad.
c) Displaying content from external platforms
These services allow you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of Sandro santilli Autonoleggio and interact with them. If a service of this kind is installed, it may still collect web traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when users do not use it.
Google Fonts (Google Inc.)
Google Fonts is a service of displaying font styles run by Google Inc. that allows this application to integrate those contained within its pages.
Personal data collected: Cookie and data usage.
d) Cookies and similar technologies
A cookie is a small text file which is placed onto your computer or electronic device when you access our website.
Sandro Santilli Autonoleggio use the following cookies:
- Technical Cookies
- Third-party Cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the websites below tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
4) Who your information may be shared with
We may share your information with:
- Law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity
5) Keeping your information secure
We will use technological and organisation measures to keep your information secure.
However, while we will use all reasonable efforts to secure your personal data, in using the site you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet. If you have any particular concerns about your information, please contact us using the details below
6) What rights do you have?
You can request a copy of your information which we hold (this is known as a subject access request). If you would like a copy of some or it, please:
- e-mail (using the contact details below)
- let us have proof of your identity and address (i.e a copy of your identity document)
- let us know the information you want a copy of, including any account or reference numbers, if you have them
7) Contacting us
If you have any question about this policy or the information we hold about you, please contact us by:
Requests will be processed by the Data Treatment Holder as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
(Please note that this email address will reject all messages with any kind’s attachments unless previously authorized)
Last modified: May 25, 2018