1) Cookies and similar technologies
2) Technical cookies (do not require user consent) are:
- Session cookies, which are automatically deleted after every visit. These enable you to perform essential functions on the site, such as remembering a repeat form field item within a browsing session. In addition, they help by limiting the need to transfer information across the Internet. They are not stored on your computer and will expire when you terminate your browser session
- Persistent cookies that will remain in place during multiple visits to the site. These enable us to recognise anonymous repeat visitors to the site. By matching an anonymous, randomly generated identifier, a record can be taken of specific browsing information such as how you arrive at the site, the pages you view, options you select, and the path taken through the site. By monitoring this information we’re able to make improvements to the site, including the fixing of errors and the enhancement of content.
On this website Sandro Santilli Autonoleggio uses the following cookies:
|cookie_notice_accepted||Technical||This cookie needed so as not to show again the warning about cookies.|
|Technical, Persistent||Polylang Language Cookie use this cookie to remember the last language selected.|
3) Information collected
In certain circumstances we may also collect personal information about you but only where you voluntarily provide it (e.g by completing an online form).
4) Consent for cookies
5) Managing cookies to enable or disable cookies
If you do not know the type and version of the web browser you use to access the Internet, click on ‘Help’ at the top of your browser window, then click ‘About’. The relevant information you require will then be shown.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 – Click on the ‘Tools’ option at the top of your browser window and select ‘Internet options’, then click on the ‘Privacy’ tab. Ensure that your Privacy level is set to Medium or below, which will then enable cookies in your browser. Settings above Medium will disable cookies.
Google Chrome (Latest version) – Click on the spanner icon at the top right of your browser window and select ‘Settings’. Click ‘Show advanced settings’ at the bottom and locate the ‘Privacy’ section. Click ‘Content settings’ and within the cookies section at the top, select ‘allow local data to be set’ to enables cookies. To disable cookies please check the ‘Block sites from setting any data’, ‘Block third-party cookies and site data’ and ‘Clear cookies and other site and plug-in data when I close my browser’ options.
Mozilla Firefox – Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select Options. Next, select the Privacy icon at the top of the overlay that appears. Check the ‘Accept cookies from sites’ option to enable cookies. If you wish to disable cookies, please uncheck this box.
Safari – Click on the cog icon located top right of your browser window and select ‘Preferences’. Click on the ‘Privacy’ icon at the top of the overlay that appears. Check the option that says ‘Block third-party and advertising cookies’. If you wish to completely disable cookies, please check the ‘Never’ box.
Microsoft Edge – Open Edge browser, click on the 3-dotted ‘More’ link to open its Settings, scroll down and click on “View Advanced Settings”. Again scroll down till you see the setting for Cookies. When here, from the 3 options, select one. The available options are: Block all Cookies, Block only third party cookies, Don’t block cookies.
For further information on cookies visit www.youronlinechoices.com.